For a $5 donation to the RMS PTSA, you'll receive a booklet full of coupons (including a $10 off coupon) valid on Feb. 27th and 28th at Herberger's stores. Booklets are available in the school office. The PTSA thanks you for your support. All proceeds benefit the RMS Come Play! Fund for our new playgrounds being installed this spring.
The RMS Summer Camp Schedule and Registration is now available. Click here...
To see the Fox 47 and KTTC news stories about the International Festival, click here!
For weather cancelations and delays for RMS, click on the KTTC icon.
- Montessori Education Week - Feb. 22 through 28, 2015
- E-2 Field trip to Decorah, IA - 2/26
- Parent Night: Middle School and Adolescents - 3/5 @ 5:30pm
- School-wide Assembly: Celebrating Montessori - 3/5 @ 9:00am
- Oaks Parents Morning Meeting - 3/6 @ 7:45am
- PTSA Morning Meeting - 3/6 @ 8:45am
- Gingkos Parents Spring Open House - 3/10 @ 3:15pm
- SEMYO Chamber Orchestra Performance - 3/12 @ 9am
- RMS Band & Strings Concert - 3/12 @ 6pm
- PTSA Sunshine & Roses Canvas Painting - 3/13 @ 6:30pm
- Board Meeting - 3/18 @ 6pm
- Birches PJ Day - 3/19
- No School (Conferences) - 3/20
- Middle School Intersession Week - 3/23-3/26
- PTSA Evening Meeting - 3/24 @ 7pm
- 6th Year MMUN Trip to NYC - 3/25-3/28
- No School (Professional Develpment - 3/27
- Spring Break - 3/30-4/3
- Return to School - 4/6
Drop off: 8:25-8:40am
Pick up times:
- Toddler half day - 11:30am
- Children's House half day - 11:45am
- Toddler & Children's House full day - 3:00pm
- Elementary I - 3:15pm
- Elementary-II & Middle School - 3:30pm
Help support our school by participating in the AmazonSmile, Target Take Charge of Education, and Shutterfly programs. Each time you shop, a percentage of your purchase will be donated to RMS. Click on the icons above to sign up.
Photo Credit: Alex Lupu; www.alexlupu.com